Appcharge is a well-funded, fast-growing startup that enables publishers to create a white-label, highly customizable web store solution within 24 hours. In the web store, the publisher will offer the relevant players the to purchase the virtual game goods.
Build from scratch a complete backend cloud-based infrastructure for Appcharge. The system is designed to handle high QPS. Responsible for building distributed services running on K8S/ECS to serve our business needs and working with the latest technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Backend engineer – MUST
- Experience with OO/functional programming languages such as Node/Python – MUST
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Backend efforts of a Startup – MUST
- Experience in building Microservices and services clusters
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, and Clusters orchestration – a big advantage
- Experience in building gaming / Ad Tech production systems – a big advantage