Backend Team Lead
Appcharge is an innovative, well-funded, and rapidly growing startup based in Tel Aviv, Israel. We are dedicated to enabling game creators/publishers to create a white-label, highly customizable web store solution. As we continue to expand our operations, we are looking for a talented and motivated BE Team Lead to join our team and help drive our growth further.
You will lead a team of highly skilled backend engineers. You will be responsible for designing, and building a complete backend cloud-based infrastructure for Appcharge business goals. The system is designed to be highly reliable as a Fintech solution and extremely customizable per publisher. You will be responsible for building distributed services running on K8S/ECS that will serve our business needs.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Backend engineer – MUST
- At least 3 years in an R&D management position – MUST
- Knowledge and experience of OO/functional programming languages such as Python/Java/C# – MUST
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Backend efforts of a Startup – MUST
- Excellent English skills – MUST
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, and Cluster orchestration – a big advantage
- Experience in building high-scale Gaming / Fintech solutions – a big advantage
- Experience in building Microservices and service clusters
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers