EU Client Relation Manager
Appcharge is a well-funded, fast-growing startup that enables publishers to create a white-label, highly customizable web store solution within 24 hours. In the web store, the publisher will offer the relevant players the to purchase the virtual game goods.
- Manage and scale a 24/7 Technical Support team providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer support
- Hire, train, and develop new team members, instill motivation and passion for delivering a unique player experience
- Define, measure, and continuously improve operational and customer satisfaction key support metrics
- Lead and implement best practices for efficient and high quality customer support
- Work closely with all other departments within the studio to prioritize support needs and present the voice of the customer
- Follow ticket trends and identify issues, influence the product roadmap by identifying and sharing insights based on data-driven analysis of player feedback
- Design, develop and implement tools and procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Support team
- Become familiar with all new features and changes and ensure the Support team is kept up to date and is involved in all concept reviews
- 3+ years of experience managing a Customer Support team, leading processes and working effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including communicating technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Out of the box thinking, willingness to be hands on
- Fluent in English