Appcharge is a well-funded, fast-growing startup that enables publishers to create a white-label, highly customizable web store solution within 24 hours. In the web store, the publisher will offer the relevant players the to purchase the virtual game goods.
Build from scratch a complete cloud-based infrastructure for Appcharge. The system is designed to handle high QPS and workloads. You will be responsible for building secure, elastic, and cost-effective Infra with all operational aspects of the production, staging, and dev environments. Creating CI/CD flows with quick gradual, and safe code deployments.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer – MUST
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, and Clusters orchestration – MUST
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code – MUST
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the DevOps efforts of a Startup – MUST
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in managing the company’s security protocols
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers
- Experience in shell scripting
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in building high scale production environments / Ad Tech – a big advantage